Saturday, October 2, 2021
Fall Festival at Saddleback
Saturday, October 2nd: 10 AM - 4 PM
Sponsored by the Hight Family of Dealerships
Come celebrate fall at your favorite mountain! This event is a “thank you” to the Saddleback family for a successful season back in the Saddle and to celebrate the start of the 21/22 winter season. Saddleback and the Hight Family of Dealerships present Fall Festival, a FREE community-centered, family-friendly day of events, including a potluck, music, kids activities, a costume contest, family photo opps and more. The ticket office will be open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Stop in and purchase your season pass, or if you’re already a passholder, pick up your pass. Tickets to Oktoberfest the following weekend will also be for sale.
- Tickets - this is a FREE community event, but we ask you please reserve your "free" tickets through Eventbrite to help us determine event attendance.
Second annual Saddleback community potluck lunch. Bring your favorite dish to share. Buffett will begin at 11 a.m. Saddleback will provide soda, apple cider and water.
Enter the "Favorite Trail" Costume Contest. We are encouraging children and adults alike to dress as their favorite Saddleback trail. Whether you're a Grey Ghost or a Blue Devil - this is open to your interpretation. Get creative and have fun. Prizes will be Saddleback swag!
PLUS! Don't miss the soft opening of the South Branch Mountain Bike Trails at Fall Festival. Trail crews have been working all summer on this new single-track trail network. More info on start time and tickets for the trail opening coming soon.
Day of Event Schedule
- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM: Ticket Office open for season pass pick-up and purchase
- 10:00 AM: Potluck item drop off. Saddleback staff will assist in taking potluck items inside and set up buffett area
- 11:00 – 1:00 PM: Potluck Lunch Served. Soda, apple cider and waters will be provided by Saddleback. The Fat Tire Mountain Bar will be open for alcoholic beverages.
- 12:30 PM: A few words from Saddleback GM, Andy Shepard
- 12:30 – 4:00 PM: Kids crafts, pictures, bonfire with s’mores, face painting all at the base area
- 1:00 – 3:00 PM: Cadagan plays music on the deck
- 2:00 PM: Pie Eating Contest
- 3:00 PM: Costume Contest Judging
If you’re not ready to call it a day, the Pub will be open from 4 – 10 p.m.