Careers at Saddleback Mountain in Rangeley, Maine
Now Hiring Winter 2023/2024!
Work in Maine’s Outdoor Playground
Summer Positions Posting Soon.
Saddleback is hiring full-time, part-time, and internship positions. To view and apply click the “Openings” button at the top of the page.
Saddleback Mountain was purchased by Boston-based Arctaris Impact Fund in January 2020, as an investment in the recovery of the region’s largest employer. As a result, Saddleback’s mission goes beyond getting the resort back on its feet and includes helping solve many of the challenges faced by rural communities. In addition to re-establishing Saddleback as one of the most iconic ski areas in the country, we are also working to increase affordable housing, access to childcare, providing seasonal workers with year-round benefits, and increasing access to health and wellness care for families across the region. Making all these initiatives viable requires Saddleback to perform at a high level and serve as the economic engine for the region. We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of helping us build that.
Please direct all other employment and internship questions to: JOBS@SADDLEBACKMAINE.COM. Saddleback is an equal opportunity employer – AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
2024 Winter Jobs
The 2024 winter season is in full swing! It’s never too late to apply. Saddleback is hiring for the following positions:
- Ski & Snowboard Instructors – Immediate openings for weekends & holidays.
- Lift Operators Available Through April 13th
- Property Maintenance
- General Labor
Roger Page Ski & Ride School Instructors:
We are looking for Ski & Ride Instructors available through the end of March. If you’re 14-17 our Junior Instructor Program can help you break into the industry and earn a PSAIA certification.
Work Perks & Employee Benefits
Saddleback’s leadership is committed to building a caring, family culture. We care about our employees and their families, and it shows! Get gear, lessons, and lunch all on-site – work perks allow employees the best mountain experience during breaks or off time! Just another reason Saddleback is an employer of choice in the Northeast hospitality and recreation industry.
All Saddleback employees are offered some level of work perks based on the position’s worker category and work schedules. Season Lift Pass (ski & snowboard)
- Season Lift Pass for spouse/dependents (or comp passes) *
- Discounts on Food, Rental, and Retail Items
- Ski Lessons (on scheduled employee days, or discounted)
- Largely discounted Gym membership at the RANGELEY HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
- Payroll Deduction for Employee Housing
- Access to REVIVE Health Benefits
- Access and assistance for Free Community College
- Professional Development plans*
In addition to work perks, Saddleback offers robust health and wellness benefits to staff who accept full-time, year-round positions (scheduled 40 hours/wk.12 months/yr).
- Health Insurance w/ embedded (HRA)
- Health Savings Account contribution
- Dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability (STD)
- Long-term disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement 401k Plan
- Generous vacation and PTO