Your Dream Job is Just a Click Away!
Come join the Saddleback Family! Saddleback offers competitive pay, health benefits/HSA contributions, paid time off, free ski passes, employee discounts and fitness center memberships for full time positions.
Saddleback Mountain is looking to add to our IT Team. Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Installation, Maintenance, Upgrading and Troubleshooting of computer applications, hardware, wired and wireless networking devices, data and voice cabling and components, sound system components and other electronic devices as needed.
- Managing network users, computers and equipment on both domains and workgroups-utilizing Windows10 Professional, Windows Server 2016 and Mac OSx devices and applications.
- Maintaining e-mail servers by adding, removing and modifying accounts as necessary.
- Supporting and maintaining Axess RFID, a new resort software program that encompasses all departments with the exception of property management and lodging reservations.
- Assist in any department that you are able as work load allows.
Please contact Donna Piotrowski for more information.
Food & Beverage
Saddleback Food and Beverage needs you! Come work in our newly remodeled lodge. We have openings for Line Cooks, Pizza Chefs, Runners, Hosts and Hostesses. No experience necessary, we'll train. Great pay and benefits including free skiing and riding. Just bring a smile and a willingness to help out. Contact Danny Quintana or call at 207 864-5671 Ext. 106.
Saddleback's Mountain Operations team is seeing lift operators for all shifts, full time and part time seasonal positions available now! Contact Jasen Bellomy to apply.
Ski & Snowboard Instructors & Uphill Tour Guide Instructors - Full & Part Time Positions
Saddleback is not just another mountain! We are building a team of ski and ride instructors and uphill tour guides to share the joy of our sport and the return of the mountain. We are looking for a team of people to help us deliver outstanding customer service as an ambassador of Saddleback. You should be someone who demonstrates enthusiasm for skiing/boarding in your teaching and riding as well as someone who works well as part of team and is honest and open. We are looking for those who are ‘gritty and resilient’, up for anything and down to earth.
Job description: teaching children and adults to ski and ride. Uphill touring techniques and terrain. Salary is hourly based and dependent on years and certification. For more information please contact Anne Rockwell.