Your Dream Job is Just a Click Away!
Saddleback is Hiring in All Departments Across the Resort
Saddleback Mountain Ski Operations was purchased by Boston-based Arctaris Impact Fund in January of 2020, as an investment in the recovery of the region's largest employer. As a result, our mission goes beyond getting the resort back on its feet and includes helping solve many of the challenges faced by rural communities. In addition to re-establishing Saddleback as one of the most iconic ski areas in the country, we are also working to increase affordable housing, access to childcare, providing seasonal workers with year-round benefits and increasing access to health and wellness care for families across the region.
Making all these initiatives viable requires Saddleback Mountain to perform at a high level and serve as the economic engine for the region. We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of helping us build that.
Summer & Fall 2022 Job Openings
Saddleback is hiring full and part-time positions across all departments. To apply and/or view job descriptions for all available positions, click the button below to view our online career center. Please direct all other employment questions to: JOBS@SADDLEBACKMAINE.COM.
Saddleback is an equal opportunity employer - AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
- Hiking guide lead – certified
- Kayak / Paddleboard / Canoe instructors and guides
- Mountain Bike Mechanic
- Mountain Bike Trail Guides
- Mountain Bike Trail Maintenance Crew
- IT Programming Assistance - full time and internship opportunities
- Marketing Assistant - full time and internship opportunities
- Food & Beverage - Servers, Bartenders & Line Cooks
- Students take note: Outdoor Recreation Internships available – please inquire with your area of expertise.
Saddleback's leadership is committed to building a caring, family culture. We care about our employees and their families and it shows! All Saddleback employees (year-round & seasonal) are offered the following perks and benefits:
• Season Passes for skiing & snowboarding
• Ski passes for family and/or friends
• Discounts on food and retail items
• Ski lessons
• Gym membership at the Rangeley Health & Wellness Center
• Payroll deduction for employee housing
Seasonal Employee Benefits
Saddleback’s seasonal team members working the ski season or the summer recreation season have a Welfare Health Benefits option. We are always looking for ways to add more for seasonal employees and will listen to feedback.
Full Time, Year-Round Employee Benefits
Saddleback's year-round team members working 30 hours a week or more enjoy a robust benefits package including:
• Health Insurance w/ embedded (HRA) and Health Savings Account (generous employer deposit)
• Dental and vision coverage
• Life insurance
• Short term disability (STD)
• Long term disability (LTD)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Retirement 401k Plan
• PTO (sick or personal time)