Weddings & Events
Ski & Snowboard Groups & Meeting Space
The Perfect Place to Gather
As we reopen Saddleback Mountain, the safety of our staff, community and guests is at the forefront of how we operate and conduct our business. The Covid-19 pandemic has created operational challenges never seen before. It has forced us to reexamine how we operate as a business and as part of our community.
As we head into the 2020-2021 ski season, we have been working diligently to make changes to our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all who work and visit our ski area and our community. We know that some of these changes may impact what was the “normal” ski day. It is our hope that our guests will work with us and embrace these changes as it is our goal to make Saddleback and the town of Rangeley, Maine a haven for all to enjoy.
Whether your group is coming for winter or summer, business or pleasure - let Saddleback be your choice for your next outing. Located under 2 hours from Lewiston, Auburn and Augusta, ME and 4 hours from Boston - the Rangeley Lakes Region and Saddleback area is an obvious choice for those group leaders looking for something, a little different.
Group Rates for the 2020-2021 Season
Group Sales Policies & Procedures
- A “Group” is considered 15 or more people starting to ski on the same day.
- A “Group Leader” must contact the Saddleback Sales Office at least 72 hours in advance of the ticket start date to make a reservation. (by 8AM on Wednesday for tickets starting Saturday morning.)
- Final ticket order and payment is required at least 72 hours in advance of the ticket start date. We accept credit cards and ACH payments only. Payment must be made in one transaction. We cannot have individual members pay for tickets.
- 1 (one) complimentary lift ticket will be awarded for each 15 paid lift tickets. Complementary lift tickets will be calculated, awarded, and applied to the final ticket order when payment is being made. No complimentary lift tickets will be issued for products added after the order has been processed.
- For emergency purposes, we require the name and mobile phone number of an onsite contact.
- I understand that as the group leader it is my responsibility to convey all information regarding Covid guidelines. Noncompliance of the guidelines outlined by the state and local government – as well as Saddleback Mountain – may result in guests being asked to leave the property.
To book a group trip of 15 or more people or to inquire about other possibilities for your group, please contact the Saddleback Sales Office at 207-864-5671, ext. 136 or via email at email@example.com. Prices and promotions subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.