The Pub at Saddleback
Mountainside Dining & Bar
Enjoy views as good as the food at The Pub at Saddleback Mountain! From sweeping sunsets over the Western Maine mountains to memorabilia from generations of Saddleback, The Pub is the spot to hang this summer & fall. Whether you're kicking back with a hearty meal after a hike, or grabbing a quick pint after a day of mountain biking, The Pub has something for all appetites.
Our Chef Coco says it best, “The Pub is a meeting ground for all of us. From one of the largest beer and spirits lists you’ll find in town, to quite possibly what is the most famous Fried Chicken Sand-Oh in Maine, The Pub will keep you on your toes, full-bellied and quenched for whatever comes.”
Preview the new menu below. We've got everything from Mexican street corn to fresh salads and hand-tossed pizza, plus don't miss the largest lobster roll in town!
Pub Hours of Operation
- Friday, May 26th - Sunday, May 28th: Welcome back! We reopen for the summer season all weekend from 12-8 p.m.
- June: Wednesday - Saturday from 12-8 p.m.
- July & August: Wednesday - Saturday from 12-8 p.m. & Sunday Brunch served from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- We have some private events that will close the Pub throughout the summer and fall. Make sure to check our Events Calendar before heading up to the mountain.
Meet Our New Chef CoCo Chretien
A Bit About the BA Chef Behind Our New Menu
"I spent my youth in the ski hub of Mount. Washington Valley. Quickly immersing myself into the thick New England ski-tourist community. Growing up, both of my parents catered, cooked, and spent their leisure time in the fine dining realm. From the valley, I went and graduated from SNHU with my Culinary Management and Hospitality Degree, and started to venture/work around the country. Going from Washington, DC to Boston, and even New Orleans, I experienced and studied many cuisines and cultures."
CoCo decided to join Saddleback for two reasons:
- Saddleback's industry change, and dedication to being a family, rather than a corporate mogul like some competitors.
- Change the mindset by ending the presumptions that Rangeley is just about ‘meat and potatoes.' "Rangeley deserves just as much culinary respect as Portland, Boston, or Montreal, and it's my job to promote that change. Displaying worldly flavor, or spins on old classics, is what you can expect to find at The Pub this year. I cannot wait to feed our guests, family, and friends, a Saddleback experience they deserve and will remember for years to come. My Spouse Sylvia, and our Shepard Kanc are excited to be home," she says.
Please note - the menus listed online are just a preview. In order to keep the best rotation of seasonal ingredients, the menu is subject to change. Follow us @saddlebackmaine on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more info on specials. For takeout dial 207-864-5671 EX. 142.