The Pub at Saddleback
Mountainside Dining & Bar
Enjoy views as good as the food at The Pub at Saddleback Mountain! Dine slopeside and watch the activity up on the ski mountain, or sit on the lakeside of the restaurant with sweeping views of the Western Maine mountains. The Pub is decked out with memorabilia from the generations of Saddleback.
Along with the atmosphere, our focus is on hand-crafted food, fun takes on the classics with as many made-in-house ingredients as possible. Try one of our hand-tossed pies, with all your favorite toppings or try one of our specialty pizzas such as the Mac or the Trouble. The Chicken Sando is fit for any hungry skier or rider coming in off the mountain. Whatever you decide, it's sure to be a fun dining experience you won't soon forget.
Pub Hours of Operation
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Meet Our New Chef CoCo Chretien
A Bit About the BA Lady Behind Our New Menu
"I spent my youth in the ski hub of Mount. Washington Valley. Quickly immersing myself into the thick New England ski-tourist community. Growing up, both of my parents catered, cooked, and spent their leisure time in the fine dining realm. From the valley, I went and graduated from SNHU with my Culinary Management and Hospitality Degree, and started to venture/work around the country. Going from Washington, DC to Boston, and even New Orleans, I experienced and studied many cuisines and cultures."
CoCo decided to join Saddleback for two reasons:
- Saddleback's industry change, and dedication to being a family, rather than a corporate mogul like some competitors.
- Change the mindset by ending the presumptions that Rangeley is just about ‘meat and potatoes.' "Rangeley deserves just as much culinary respect as Portland, Boston, or Montreal, and it's my job to promote that change. Displaying worldly flavor, or spins on old classics, is what you can expect to find at The Pub this year. I cannot wait to feed our guests, family, and friends, a Saddleback experience they deserve and will remember for years to come. My Spouse Sylvia, and our Shepard Kanc are excited to be home," she says.
Please note - the menus listed online are just a preview. In order to keep the best rotation of seasonal ingredients, the menu is subject to change. Follow us @saddlebackmaine on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more info on specials. For takeout dial 207-864-5671 EX. 142.