Maine Adaptive Programs at Saddleback
Experience Something New Today!
Maine Adaptive Sports & Recreation (MASR) promotes year-round education and training for individuals with disabilities in order to develop skills, enhance independence, and provide enjoyment through active recreation. MASR does this in a number of ways, while embracing a series of core values such as a belief that taking part in outdoor recreation fosters a sense of pride, confidence, and self-esteem that carries into participant’s everyday lives, that encouraging reasonable risk taking empowers participants to challenge themselves, exceed expectations, and overcome perceived limitations and boundaries, that program delivery in a supportive atmosphere creates a caring community and a fun experience for all and that MASR supports participants in meeting their sport & recreational goals regardless of ability to pay.
MASR Delivers Programming That Focuses On:
- A variety of terrain from smooth cruising groomers to bumps, jumps, and more!
- Develop or refine your skill level with one on one lessons.
- Feel pride in your accomplishments when conquering getting on and off a chairlift or skiing a black diamond trail for the first time.
- Become part of a community where tight bonds are formed between family and friends.
- Spending a day on the slopes will not only boost your physical health but your mental health and overall happiness too!
- Strengthen muscles, from your core to your legs and even the ones in your cheeks, a day on the mountain will leave you smiling
MASR offers programming with an effort to reduce (or eliminate) the barrier to participation including cost and access. Learn more or email us at email@example.com. We believe in embracing it all. Different abilities. Countless sports. Four seasons. Endless possibilities.