Welcome to the Saddleback Mountain Bike Park
Come Ride With Us!
There's plenty of great riding as cooler days approach. Saddleback's Bike Park is open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Come check out the variety of flow trails for all abilities. We have a complete fleet of mountain bike rentals, and bike accessories, plus parts, service, and repairs. Check out our new Fall Hours at the Saddleback Bike Shop, stop in on the first floor of the base lodge.
- Bike trails are PEDAL Power only.
- Riders must purchase a day ticket or season pass and complete a waiver at the Saddleback Adventures Desk before riding. The Saddleback Adventures Desk is located on the first floor of the base lodge when you enter the lower-level sliding glass doors.
- Please note: no on-mountain rescue services are available during pedal power operations. Please review the Saddleback Bike Park rules & regulations and biker responsibility code linked below.
- Take a screenshot of the trail map below and save it to your phone.
Lift-Serviced Mountain Biking
We have an update on lift-serviced mountain biking. It's unfortunately not the update we want to deliver. Saddleback will not offer lift-serviced mountain biking this fall. We've made every effort to make this happen, but ultimately, material delays and a manufacturer's error resulted in us not being able to install the lift carriers this season. We're just as bummed as you are. Instead of focusing on this disappointing situation, we are focusing our energy on the snowmaking, lift, and lodging projects currently underway on the mountain to make the 22/23 season an incredible one.
Mountain Bike Day Tickets and Season Passes
|Non-Lift Day Ticket||$10.00|
|Bike Park Season Pass (includes lift-serviced)||$100.00|
Mountain Bike Rentals
|BIKE RENTAL OPTIONS||PRICE|
|Full-Day Bike Rental||$48.00|
|Half-Day Bike Rental||$34.00|
|Kid's Bike Full Day Rental||$40.00|
|Kid's Bike Half Day Rental||$25.00|
|Insurance (per day)||$15.00|
The Bike Park at Saddleback
Last fall, Saddleback opened the first network of single-track mountain bike trails located on the lower mountain in the South Branch area. Our trail crew worked tirelessly to hand-cut, shape, grade, and dial in these trails. Watch the progression of the bike trail project HERE.
The bike trails offer something for everyone, whether you're an experienced rider or have never been on a mountain bike. Rentals and lessons, bike repairs, service, and tuning are available now through the Saddleback Bike Shop.
Saddleback Bike Park Trail Map
Group Lessons & Learn to Mountain Bike Offerings
Learn to Mountain Bike
If you're new to the sport and not sure where to start, the Saddleback Adventures team can help get you rolling.
- Includes bike rental, helmet, bike park ticket, and a 1.5-hour introduction to mountain biking with a Saddleback instructor.
- Offered Friday and Saturday
- Max of 4 people per group
FREE Kid's Bike Groups
Saddleback's bike trails are located in the South Branch area of the lower mountain. These gradually sloped trails include sections great for beginner riders. This weekly kid's program will work on the transition from pavement riding to gravel and downhill biking.
- Thursday afternoons from 3-5 p.m. This program will run from June 2 through Labor Day.
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Bike. Rentals are available as well.
- Riders must be 8+ years old. Pick up and drop off is at the turnaround near the Saddleback logo sign by the base lodge. Registration requires a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Drop-ins are welcome, but participation requires a signed waiver.
- More on this weekly program here.