Summit the High Peaks of Maine
Sunday, July 11, 2021 - Sunday, August 22, 2021
Summit the High Peaks of Western Maine with Saddleback Adventures
Maine is home to 14, 4,000-foot peaks, Saddleback Mountain is lucky enough to be nestled right in the heart of the county containing 10 of these peaks. Come meet up with other like-minded hikers who wish to complete these 4,000-foot peaks. Let the Saddleback Adventure guides do all the trip planning and organizing to get you to the top of one or more of these high peaks to enjoy the sense of accomplishment and beauty found in the mountains. These hikes are very challenging and arduous; hikers will need to be competent with good physical stamina.
You need to know:
- Sunday mornings through August 22nd.
- This hike series is challenging and is designed for more experienced hikers with good physical stamina.
- Hikes by pre-registration only. Registration: Email email@example.com to sign up.
- Picnic lunch available for purchase through registration.
- Cost: $40 per person. Option for $20 picnic lunch add-on.
- July 11th: Sugarloaf Mountain and Spaulding Mountain
- July 18th: Mount Abraham
- July 25th: The Horn
- August 1st: West Peak and Avery Peak
- August 8th: South Crocker and Reddington Mountain
- August 15th: North Crocker Mountain
- August 22th: Saddleback Mountain
- More details on each trip here.