Sunday, August 13, 2023
2023 BiKaRu Race
Rescheduled to Sunday, August 13, 2023
Rangeley BiKaRu Race (formerly known as RuKaBi) is back! Participants will bike 6 miles - kayak 1.5 miles - run 3.5 miles. Prizes will be awarded to the top finishers in each of the following categories:
- Youth (18 and under)
- Mixed Team: all ages, all male or all female, or combo
- Silver Team: 60 and older
- First Responders: Fire Departments, EMTs, Boarder Patrol, Sherriff, State Police, etc.
- Business: All team members work at the same business
- Register here by August 11th!
- No walk-up registrations will be allowed.
- 13 and under participants must have an adult accompany them throughout the race or on their individual leg of the race, if on a team.
- Pre-Register by July 31st (If race is canceled due to weather, there will be no refunds):
- $50 (one individual does Bike, Kayak & Run); $75 (for a team)
- Register after July 31st (If race is canceled due to weather, there will be no refunds):
- $75 (one individual does Bike, Kayak & Run); $100 (for a team)
This race is a fundraiser for the Rangeley Lakes Chamber of Commerce (207) 864-5571 and Rangeley Lakes Health and Wellness (207) 864-3332.