Guided Western Maine Hikes
Saturday, August 21, 2021
Guided Western Maine Hikes with Saddleback Adventures
Sponsored by L.L. Bean
Join Saddleback Adventures for a guided all ages hike this summer!! Sponsored by L.L.Bean, this free hiking series lineup includes a range of attractions. Whether looking for a meandering path leading to a waterfall, or a panoramic view from a 4,000-foot peak, come alone or bring the whole family this series has a hike for you. Hikes ranging from easy to difficult.
- Hikes by pre-registration only. Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Max 8 people per trip.
- Picnic lunch available for purchase through registration.
- Cost: Thanks to L.L. Bean there is no cost for registration.
- July 3rd: Piazza Rock
- July 10th: Bald Mountain Trail
- July 17th: Perham Stream Birding Trail
- July 24th: Cascade Stream Gorge
- July 31st: Cranberry Peak Trail
- August 7th: Long Pond and Sabbath Day Pond
- August 14th: Mount Abraham Trail *4,000-foot peak
- August 21st: Little Bigelow Mountain
- August 28th: Mountain Pond Trail
- September 4th: Berry Picker Trail
- September 11th: Diamond Peaks Trail
- September 18th: South Bog Trail
- September 25th: Saddleback Mountain! *4,000-foot peak
- More details on each trip here.