September 21, 2014
10:00 PM to 3:00 PM
On September 21, 2014 the Tenth Annual Saddleback Fall Festival will be held from 10am-3pm. The Festival is a day full of activities including the REAL McCOY SHOW, a Trail Run, an Art & Craft Show & Sale, live music, BBQ on the deck, pie eating contest, pumpkins for the kids, and more. It is great fun for the entire family! Last day to buy your Season Passes at pre-season prices.
For complete listing of the day's activities, please click HERE.
- Clear skies
- 2" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 170" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 67 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/03/15 @ 7:45am
- Fireside Dining March 6, 2015 6:30 PM
- Fireside Dining March 7, 2015 6:30 PM
- Park Shark Series - Big Air March 8, 2015 12:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam March 13, 2015 4:00 PM
- Fireside Dining March 13, 2015 6:30 PM
- Kit Casper Retirement Party March 14, 2015 2:00 PM
- Fireside Dining March 14, 2015 6:30 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.