Weekly and Monthly Summer Condominium Rentals
A Great Way to Vacation in the Rangeley Lakes Region
"Where Wilderness and Recreation Meet"
Six large lakes and 110 smaller lakes, ponds, rivers and streams -- with mountains over 4000 feet -- create the legendary reputation that has attracted outdoors men and vacationers for over 150 years to the Rangeley Lakes Region. Adventures are almost endless. The quaint and historic towns of Rangeley and Oquossoc have a magical edge-of-wilderness feel but provide all the services to meet the needs of vacationers including 16 restaurants and pubs, shops, crafts and numerous events.
Weekly and monthly condominium rentals are available at Saddleback's 1, 2, 3, 4-bedroom condominiums on-the-mountain. Rentals include complimentary use of our canoes and kayaks on Saddleback Lake, beach access at Saddleback Marina on Rangeley Lake, and a Recreation Guide to the Rangeley Lakes Region so you can pick your own adventures.
Weekly rentals are available any 7 days through November 26, 2014. Monthly rentals are available beginning on the first of each month through November 26, 2014.
All units are fully-equipped with linens, towels, full kitchen facilities, decks, and cozy living rooms. Some have fireplaces and high speed Internet access. Most provide spectacular views of the Rangeley Lakes and Western Maine Mountains.
WEEKLY rental rates are 1 - bedroom, sleeps 2, $450; 2 - bedroom, sleeps 4, $550;
3 - bedroom, sleeps 6, $650; 4 - bedroom, sleeps 8, $900.
MONTHLY rental rates range from $750-$1500, plus a 15% cleaning commission.
For weekly or monthly rentals, call Reservations at 1-877-864-5441 (toll free)
To assist you in planning your vacation activities, check our
Recreation Guide to the Rangeley Lakes Region.
THINGS TO DO (partial list)
- Lake and Fly Fishing - unlimited choices
- Boating - rentals from Saddleback Marina or bring your own
- Golf - 27 holes on two courses: 18-hole Mingo Springs
and 9-hole Evergreen
- Canoeing and Kayaking - rent or bring your own
- Running the Kennebago River
- Hiking - 12 trails to waterfalls, remote ponds and above timberline
at Saddleback Mountain
- Gold Panning
- Swimming - Lakeside Park in Rangeley and Rangeley State Park
- Complimentary Moose Tours
- Tennis - Lakeside Park
- Guide Services for fishing, hunting, river running.
- Lupine and Wild Flower viewing
- Touring our National Scenic By-ways
- ATV'ing on snowmobile trails and old roads - bring your own.
- Spectacular Fall Foliage - approximately September 15 - October 14
If you're planning a getaway to the Saddleback/Rangeley area,
the following events would make a great addition to your experience.
Click on links for details.
Kingfield Pops - Saturday, June 28. 4:30-10:00 pm
At Kennedy Farm, Kingfield, Maine. Don't miss out of one of the great events of the summer
in Western Maine.
Independence Day Celebration - Thursday, July 3. All Day
Children's Parade at 10:00 am, Silent Auction, Arts & Crafts Show and Fireworks at dusk, all in Rangeley Village.
Rangeley Friends of the Arts' Summer Concert Series. click here for the complete schedule of events.
Oquossoc Strawberry Festival - Thursday, July 10. 10:00 am-3:00 pm
Everything strawberry. Food, crafts, yard sales.
Rangeley Street Dance - Thursday, July 24. 6:30-10:00 pm.
Dance the night away on Main Street Rangeley.
Logging Museum Festival Days & Parade - Friday and Saturday, July 25-26
Music, biscuit bake, bean supper, Little Miss & Mister Wood Chip Contest,
parade and evening concert.
DIVA Show - August 1-3, 7:00 pm.
Presented by Rangeley Friends of the Arts. Meet the new DIVAS for 2014.
Held at the Rangeley Inn.
Arts in August - Thursday, August 7. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Juried art show with over 50 fine artists and craftsmen and evening concert presented by
Rangeley Friends of the Arts
Rangeley Blueberry Festival - Thursday, August 21
Oquossoc Day - Saturday, August 17
Art and antique show, dog show, wooden boat display, boat parade,
sailing regatta, 'bombing of the Bismark', raffle, food and music
throughout town, pot luck supper, live music.
10th Annual Saddleback Fall Festival - Sunday, September 21
A great family event. Live music, BBQ on the deck, pie-eating contest, art show & sale, crafters,
displays by local organizations, pumpkins for the kids, face-painting and more. And the last day to
purchase your Saddleback Season Pass at a savings.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- Fall Festival September 21, 2014 10:00 PM
- PROJECTED OPENING DAY of 2014-15 SEASON December 13, 2014 All Day
- $29 Maine Day December 14, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $29 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.