Weddings & Events
For an extraordinary experience, come to Saddleback.
"Winter events are happening here at our mountain ski resort. We are becoming one of the top ski resorts in the East by offering a full array of winter activities as well as unique Maine events and concerts. Check out our schedule of events to see what we’ve planned for you, or call me to arrange for your own event, whether it’s your own special wedding, family reunion, business conference or association convention."
- JoAnne Taylor, Wedding Planner & Special Events Coordinator
Saddleback offers a truly unique four-season venue for weddings, anniversary parties, corporate retreats and celebrations of all types. Join us and let our knowledgeable staff make it a memorable event.
Our beautiful post-and-beam Base Lodge is ideal for après-ski relaxation and Saddleback offers visitors all the amenities you need for Big Mountain fun.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Japan (Sushi) July 2, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 5, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 9, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 12, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 16, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 19, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 23, 2015 5:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.