Weddings & Events
For an extraordinary experience, come to Saddleback.
"Winter events are happening here at our mountain ski resort. We are becoming one of the top ski resorts in the East by offering a full array of winter activities as well as unique Maine events and concerts. Check out our schedule of events to see what we’ve planned for you, or call me to arrange for your own event, whether it’s your own special wedding, family reunion, business conference or association convention."
- JoAnne Taylor, Wedding Planner & Special Events Coordinator
Saddleback offers a truly unique four-season venue for weddings, anniversary parties, corporate retreats and celebrations of all types. Join us and let our knowledgeable staff make it a memorable event.
Our beautiful post-and-beam Base Lodge is ideal for après-ski relaxation and Saddleback offers visitors all the amenities you need for Big Mountain fun.
- 1"-2" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 115" Year to Date
- Primary: Powder
- Secondary: Packed Powder
- 65 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/30/15 @ 7:48am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.