Weddings & Events
For an extraordinary experience, come to Saddleback.
"Winter events are happening here at our mountain ski resort. We are becoming one of the top ski resorts in the East by offering a full array of winter activities as well as unique Maine events and concerts. Check out our schedule of events to see what we’ve planned for you, or call me to arrange for your own event, whether it’s your own special wedding, family reunion, business conference or association convention."
- JoAnne Taylor, Wedding Planner & Special Events Coordinator
Saddleback offers a truly unique four-season venue for weddings, anniversary parties, corporate retreats and celebrations of all types. Join us and let our knowledgeable staff make it a memorable event.
Our beautiful post-and-beam Base Lodge is ideal for après-ski relaxation and Saddleback offers visitors all the amenities you need for Big Mountain fun.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival September 21, 2014 10:00 PM
- OPENING DAY of 2014-15 SEASON December 13, 2014 All Day
- $29 Maine Day December 14, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $29 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.