Weddings & Events
For an extraordinary experience, come to Saddleback.
"Winter events are happening here at our mountain ski resort. We are becoming one of the top ski resorts in the East by offering a full array of winter activities as well as unique Maine events and concerts. Check out our schedule of events to see what we’ve planned for you, or call me to arrange for your own event, whether it’s your own special wedding, family reunion, business conference or association convention."
- JoAnne Taylor, Wedding Planner & Special Events Coordinator
Saddleback offers a truly unique four-season venue for weddings, anniversary parties, corporate retreats and celebrations of all types. Join us and let our knowledgeable staff make it a memorable event.
Our beautiful post-and-beam Base Lodge is ideal for après-ski relaxation and Saddleback offers visitors all the amenities you need for Big Mountain fun.
- Partly Cloudy
- 121" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Loose Granular
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/08/14 @ 7:06am
- Annual Telemark Invasion March 8, 2014 All Day
- Park Shark Series - Big Air March 9, 2014 12:00 PM
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.