Photo & Video Gallery
|Featured Video||Photo of the Day|
Week three and more trails open every day. The surface is amazing and the weather continues to improve.
|Â« Previous | Next Â» ||Next Â»|
- Clear Skies
- 2" New Snow
- 220" Year to Date
- Primary: Corn Snow
- Secondary: Spring Conditions
- 20"-40"Average Base Depths
- 67 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 7:45am
Lodging Only: use box below.
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.
Can't Find What you are looking for?
Call 1-877-864-5441 (Toll Free)
- Saddleback Newsletter Latest happenings, deals and offers
- Snow Report Choose the day(s) you want
- To Resubscribe Click Here
Phone: (207) 864-5671 Toll Free: (866) 918-2225 Fax: (207) 864-5878
© 2015 Saddleback Maine. All Rights Reserved