Great Opportunity for An Investment in Living:
Vacation Quarter Share Ownership
Own a beautiful 3-bedroom Rock Pond condominium vacation home
for a fraction of the cost while enjoying 100% of the benefits
Only 2 Quarter Shares Remaining
Here's an affordable opportunity to become part of Maine's next big mountain ski resort! Own a deeded quarter share interest in a gorgeous Rock Pond unit located trailside on the mountain. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, open living area with cathedral ceiling and exposed timbers, full kitchen, wood burning fireplace, 1400 square feet on 2 levels, private deck, spectacular views of Saddleback Lake and the Western Maine Mountains (see photo), direct ski in/ski out access off Rock Pond Ski Trail, access rights to Saddleback Lake, and so much more.
Own a Rock Pond quarter share for $89,000.
Quarter Share Ownership lets you use your condominium 13 weeks of the year - one week out of every four -- so you can enjoy the four seasons of activities that have attracted outdoors men and vacationers to the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region for over 150 years.
When you or your friends aren't enjoying your unit, you can list it in the Saddleback Condominium Rental Program. You receive 60% of the rental income and we take care of everything. Rentals are successfully marketed and booked by Saddleback's Central Reservations.
Nearby are the quaint and historic towns of Rangeley and Oquossoc
with 18 restaurants and pubs, shops, theater, bowling alley, museums,
services and events. The millions of acres of lakes, mountains and wilderness
create a magical atmosphere "Where Wilderness and Recreation Meet".
Among the recreational activities:
- Alpine skiing at Saddleback Mountain and Sugarloaf (36 miles)
- Cross Country Skiing at Rangeley Lakes Trails Center
- 150 miles of groomed snowmobile trails
- Ice Fishing
- 6 large lakes and 110 other lakes, ponds, rivers and streams
- Boating, canoeing, kayaking - 2 marinas including Saddleback Marina
- Legendary fishing waters. Famous fishing flies were created by
Rangeley fishing legends
- 2 Golf Courses - 18-hole Mingo Springs and 9-hole Evergreen
- Summer festivals and events including
Saddleback Bluegrass Festival
- River running.
- Hiking to waterfalls, ponds and above timberline
- Tennis in Lakeside Park in Rangeley
- Guide services for fishing, hunting, river running
- Gold Panning
- ATV'ing on snowmobile trails and old roads
- Spectacular wildlife, wildflowers and fall foliage
- Mountain biking
For more information or to arrange a tour, contact:
Aimee Danforth or Chris Farmer