Spring Skiing and Riding
Hours of Operation
Beginning in April Saddleback will be open on Saturdays and Sundays only. The lifts will open at 8:30am and close at 4pm.
The Swig N' Smelt Pub will open at 4pm on Friday evenings and will be open on Saturdays and Sundays. The Food Court and Coffee Bar will be open on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Saddleback Ski and Ride School will continue to offer all programs. Reservations are strongly suggested and often essential. Tel: 207-864-5671, ext. 109.
Saddleback Day Care will be open, please call for reservations. Tel: 207-864-5671, ext. 113.
$69 Trailside Ski and Stay packages available weekends in April. Tel: 207-864-5441.
This years snow conditions bode well for skiing and riding right through April. Join us. We will have the barbecues going.
- Reopen April 19th
- 4" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 192" Year to Date
- Primary: Corn Snow
- Secondary: Spring Conditions
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/16/14 @ 9:01am
- Helicopter Rides at Saddleback April 19, 2014 10:00 AM
- Easter Sunday at Saddleback April 20, 2014 8:30 AM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 23, 2014 7:00 PM
- RFA Grand Opening Celebration - Lakeside Theater May 24, 2014 7:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 25, 2014 7:00 PM
- Dick Deery Walk Run Race May 25, 2014 12:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 26, 2014 7:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.