Spring Skiing and Riding
Hours of Operation
Beginning in April Saddleback will be open on Saturdays and Sundays only. The lifts will open at 8:30am and close at 4pm.
The Swig N' Smelt Pub will open at 4pm on Friday evenings and will be open on Saturdays and Sundays. The Food Court and Coffee Bar will be open on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Saddleback Ski and Ride School will continue to offer all programs. Reservations are strongly suggested and often essential. Tel: 207-864-5671, ext. 109.
Saddleback Day Care will be open, please call for reservations. Tel: 207-864-5671, ext. 113.
$69 Trailside Ski and Stay packages available weekends in April. Tel: 207-864-5441.
This years snow conditions bode well for skiing and riding right through April. Join us. We will have the barbecues going.
- Partly Cloudy
- 121" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Loose Granular
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/06/14 @ 7:34am
- Annual Telemark Invasion March 8, 2014 All Day
- Park Shark Series - Big Air March 9, 2014 12:00 PM
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.