Spring Skiing and Riding
Hours of Operation
Beginning in April Saddleback will be open on Saturdays and Sundays only. The lifts will open at 8:30am and close at 4pm.
The Swig N' Smelt Pub will open at 4pm on Friday evenings and will be open on Saturdays and Sundays. The Food Court and Coffee Bar will be open on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Saddleback Ski and Ride School will continue to offer all programs. Reservations are strongly suggested and often essential. Tel: 207-864-5671, ext. 109.
Saddleback Day Care will be open, please call for reservations. Tel: 207-864-5671, ext. 113.
$69 Trailside Ski and Stay packages available weekends in April. Tel: 207-864-5441.
This years snow conditions bode well for skiing and riding right through April. Join us. We will have the barbecues going.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.