Spring Skiing and Riding
Hours of Operation
Beginning in April Saddleback will be open on Saturdays and Sundays only. The lifts will open at 8:30am and close at 4pm.
The Swig N' Smelt Pub will open at 4pm on Friday evenings and will be open on Saturdays and Sundays. The Food Court and Coffee Bar will be open on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Saddleback Ski and Ride School will continue to offer all programs. Reservations are strongly suggested and often essential. Tel: 207-864-5671, ext. 109.
Saddleback Day Care will be open, please call for reservations. Tel: 207-864-5671, ext. 113.
$69 Trailside Ski and Stay packages available weekends in April. Tel: 207-864-5441.
This years snow conditions bode well for skiing and riding right through April. Join us. We will have the barbecues going.
- 16" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 127" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 66 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/31/15 @ 9:47am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.