Each year Saddleback is host to ski and ride competitions, music festivals, concerts featuring top name artists, craft festivals and more. These events create a myriad of opportunities to promote your product or services, display your logo, or just be a part of Maine’s newest favorite mountain. Our marketing department can help promote your sponsorship with eblasts, online ads, social media, banners, wearable’s and more. To request a Bluegrass Festival sponsorship Portfolio or additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-918-2225.
- Mostly Sunny
- 121" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Loose Granular
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/07/14 @ 7:19am
- Annual Telemark Invasion March 8, 2014 All Day
- Park Shark Series - Big Air March 9, 2014 12:00 PM
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.