Each year Saddleback is host to ski and ride competitions, music festivals, concerts featuring top name artists, craft festivals and more. These events create a myriad of opportunities to promote your product or services, display your logo, or just be a part of Maine’s newest favorite mountain. Our marketing department can help promote your sponsorship with eblasts, online ads, social media, banners, wearable’s and more. To request a Bluegrass Festival sponsorship Portfolio or additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-918-2225.
- 3"-4" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 125" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/11/14 @ 7:15am
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
- Ski Patrol Auction and Reunion March 15, 2014 9:30 AM
- Maine Conservation Day March 16, 2014 9:00 AM
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 20, 2014 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.