Each year Saddleback is host to ski and ride competitions, music festivals, concerts featuring top name artists, craft festivals and more. These events create a myriad of opportunities to promote your product or services, display your logo, or just be a part of Maine’s newest favorite mountain. Our marketing department can help promote your sponsorship with eblasts, online ads, social media, banners, wearable’s and more. To request a Bluegrass Festival sponsorship Portfolio or additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-918-2225.
- Reopen April 19th
- 4" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 192" Year to Date
- Primary: Corn Snow
- Secondary: Spring Conditions
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/16/14 @ 9:01am
- Helicopter Rides at Saddleback April 19, 2014 10:00 AM
- Easter Sunday at Saddleback April 20, 2014 8:30 AM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 23, 2014 7:00 PM
- RFA Grand Opening Celebration - Lakeside Theater May 24, 2014 7:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 25, 2014 7:00 PM
- Dick Deery Walk Run Race May 25, 2014 12:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 26, 2014 7:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.