Saddleback Coffee Bar
The Saddleback Coffee Bar offers fresh baked pastry, cookies, Saddleback Creamy Signature Fudge, coffee drinks, espresso and fantastic cook-to-order breakfast sandwiches.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 8am
Saddleback Food Court
Known for its award winning chowders and chili, the Food Court also features full breakfasts, fresh deli sandwiches and wraps, hand-tossed pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches and daily specials like chicken quesdadillas, hot turkey sandwiches, and pasta. There are grab-and-go snacks and hot and cold beverages. On weekends and holiday periods a full breakfast plus fantastic breakfast sandwiches are available.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 10am, 8am on weekends and holidays
Swig 'n Smelt Pub
Saddleback's Swig 'n Smelt Pub offers lunch, dinner, and wine and spirits daily. Try our new Saddleback Ale from Sebago Brewing. Located on the upper level of the lodge, you can enjoy spectacular views of the mountain or Saddleback Lake as you relax with friends. Live Entertainment every Saturday night, and every night during vacation weeks.
Swig 'N Smelt Menu
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 11am
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 20, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 24, 2015 5:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.