Saddleback Coffee Bar
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 8am
Saddleback Food Court
Known for it's award winning chowders and chili, the Food Court also features full breakfasts, fresh deli sandwiches and wraps, hand tossed pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches and daily specials like chicken quesdadillas, hot turkey sandwiches and pasta. There are grab and go snacks and hot and cold beverages. On weekends and holiday periods a full breakfast plus fantastic breakfast sandwiches are available.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 10am, 8am on weekends and holidays
Swig 'n Smelt Pub
Saddleback's Swig 'n Smelt Pub offers lunch, dinner, wine and spirits daily. Try our new Saddleback Ale from Sebago Brewing. Located on the upper level of the lodge, you can enjoy spectacular views of the mountain or Saddleback Lake as you relax with friends. Live Entertainment Every Saturday Night, and Every Night during vacation weeks. For the 2012-2013 Entertainment Schedule- Click Here
Check out Chef Roland's new Martini Menu.
We are now offering Dinner for 4 To Go. Available Friday and Saturday nights. Click here for details.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 11am
- Closed for the 2012-13 Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/22/13 @ 6:19pm
- Independence Day Celebration July 3, 2013 10:00 AM
- Strawberry Festival July 11, 2013 10:00 AM
- Gregg Allman in Concert July 27, 2013 TBA
- RFA Summer DIVA Show 8/9-8/11 August 9, 2013 7:30 PM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 13, 2013 9:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 15, 2013 10:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 17, 2013 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.