Saddleback Coffee Bar
The Saddleback Coffee Bar offers fresh baked pastry, cookies, Saddleback Creamy Signature Fudge, coffee drinks, espresso and fantastic cook-to-order breakfast sandwiches.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 8am
Saddleback Food Court
Known for its award winning chowders and chili, the Food Court also features full breakfasts, fresh deli sandwiches and wraps, hand-tossed pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches and daily specials like chicken quesdadillas, hot turkey sandwiches, and pasta. There are grab-and-go snacks and hot and cold beverages. On weekends and holiday periods a full breakfast plus fantastic breakfast sandwiches are available.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 10am, 8am on weekends and holidays
Swig 'n Smelt Pub
Saddleback's Swig 'n Smelt Pub offers lunch, dinner, and wine and spirits daily. Try our new Saddleback Ale from Sebago Brewing. Located on the upper level of the lodge, you can enjoy spectacular views of the mountain or Saddleback Lake as you relax with friends. Live Entertainment every Saturday night, and every night during vacation weeks.
Swig 'N Smelt Menu
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 11am
- Reopen December 20th
- 1" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 64" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 12/15/14 @ 3:23pm
- 7 Day Operation Begins December 20, 2014 8:30 AM
- Maine Teacher Days December 21, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.