Saddleback Coffee Bar
The Saddleback Coffee Bar offers fresh baked pastry, cookies, Saddleback Creamy Signature Fudge, coffee drinks, espresso and fantastic cook-to-order breakfast sandwiches.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 8am
Saddleback Food Court
Known for its award winning chowders and chili, the Food Court also features full breakfasts, fresh deli sandwiches and wraps, hand-tossed pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches and daily specials like chicken quesdadillas, hot turkey sandwiches, and pasta. There are grab-and-go snacks and hot and cold beverages. On weekends and holiday periods a full breakfast plus fantastic breakfast sandwiches are available.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 10am, 8am on weekends and holidays
Swig 'n Smelt Pub
Saddleback's Swig 'n Smelt Pub offers lunch, dinner, and wine and spirits daily. Try our new Saddleback Ale from Sebago Brewing. Located on the upper level of the lodge, you can enjoy spectacular views of the mountain or Saddleback Lake as you relax with friends. Live Entertainment every Saturday night, and every night during vacation weeks.
Swig 'N Smelt Menu
2013-2014 Après Ski Entertainment Schedule
Check out Chef Roland's new Martini Menu.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 11am
- Mostly Sunny
- 121" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Loose Granular
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/07/14 @ 7:19am
- Annual Telemark Invasion March 8, 2014 All Day
- Park Shark Series - Big Air March 9, 2014 12:00 PM
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.