Saddleback Coffee Bar
The Saddleback Coffee Bar offers fresh baked pastry, cookies, Saddleback Creamy Signature Fudge, coffee drinks, espresso and fantastic cook-to-order breakfast sandwiches.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 8am
Saddleback Food Court
Known for its award winning chowders and chili, the Food Court also features full breakfasts, fresh deli sandwiches and wraps, hand-tossed pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches and daily specials like chicken quesdadillas, hot turkey sandwiches, and pasta. There are grab-and-go snacks and hot and cold beverages. On weekends and holiday periods a full breakfast plus fantastic breakfast sandwiches are available.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 10am, 8am on weekends and holidays
Swig 'n Smelt Pub
Saddleback's Swig 'n Smelt Pub offers lunch, dinner, and wine and spirits daily. Try our new Saddleback Ale from Sebago Brewing. Located on the upper level of the lodge, you can enjoy spectacular views of the mountain or Saddleback Lake as you relax with friends. Live Entertainment every Saturday night, and every night during vacation weeks.
Swig 'N Smelt Menu
2013-2014 Après Ski Entertainment Schedule
Check out Chef Roland's new Martini Menu.
Winter Hours: Opens daily at 11am
- 192" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/21/14 @ 7:32am
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 23, 2014 7:00 PM
- RFA Grand Opening Celebration - Lakeside Theater May 24, 2014 7:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 25, 2014 7:00 PM
- Dick Deery Walk Run Race May 25, 2014 12:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 26, 2014 7:00 PM
- Rangeley Community Chorus Concert June 25, 2014 7:00 PM
- Independence Day Celebration July 3, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.