For Immediate Release
December 10, 2010
RANGELEY, Maine - Saddleback Maine is planning to open on Thursday, Dec. 16 for the 2010/2011 ski and snowboard season. A special early season lift ticket price of $35 will be in effect until more terrain opens up.
"The temperatures have been perfect for snowmaking, plus we accumulated over 18 inches of natural snow from the most recent storm," said Chris Farmer, general manager of Saddleback. "We're excited for the season to begin. Among other improvements, we've cut new chutes in Casablanca Glades, which is part of Kennebago Steeps, the largest steep skiing and riding area in the East."
For latest snow conditions and trail and lift status, visit www.saddlebackmaine.com
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000-foot top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000-foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- 34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Day July 25, 2014 4:00 PM
- 34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Parade July 26, 2014 10:00 AM
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.