For Immediate Release
March 08, 2011
Saddleback Ski Resort Offers $10 Gasoline Voucher
RANGELEY, Maine — Saddleback Maine is offering a $10 gasoline voucher with the purchase of a two day adult lift ticket. The voucher can be redeemed at local gas stations in the Rangeley Lakes Region. Participating stations are the Rangeley IGA, Lakeside Convenience, Looney Bin Irving and Koob's Garage in Oquossoc. The gas vouchers will be valid through the end of the ski season.
"We hope this will help Saddleback fans to continue skiing well into spring by lessening the burden of higher gas prices. By working in partnership with local businesses, we are able to continue our commitment to affordable skiing and riding," said Greg Andrews, director of finance at Saddleback.
Starting this spring, Saddleback expects to remain open on weekends into May.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- 6" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 107" Year to Date
- Primary: Powder
- Secondary: Packed Powder
- 65 Trails Open
- Temporary Wind Hold(s) on: Reopen 1/28
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/27/15 @ 5:15pm
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.