For Immediate Release
March 08, 2011
Saddleback Ski Resort Offers $10 Gasoline Voucher
RANGELEY, Maine — Saddleback Maine is offering a $10 gasoline voucher with the purchase of a two day adult lift ticket. The voucher can be redeemed at local gas stations in the Rangeley Lakes Region. Participating stations are the Rangeley IGA, Lakeside Convenience, Looney Bin Irving and Koob's Garage in Oquossoc. The gas vouchers will be valid through the end of the ski season.
"We hope this will help Saddleback fans to continue skiing well into spring by lessening the burden of higher gas prices. By working in partnership with local businesses, we are able to continue our commitment to affordable skiing and riding," said Greg Andrews, director of finance at Saddleback.
Starting this spring, Saddleback expects to remain open on weekends into May.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch August 30, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
- 11th Annual Fall Festival September 20, 2015 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.