For Immediate Release
March 08, 2011
Saddleback Ski Resort Offers $10 Gasoline Voucher
RANGELEY, Maine — Saddleback Maine is offering a $10 gasoline voucher with the purchase of a two day adult lift ticket. The voucher can be redeemed at local gas stations in the Rangeley Lakes Region. Participating stations are the Rangeley IGA, Lakeside Convenience, Looney Bin Irving and Koob's Garage in Oquossoc. The gas vouchers will be valid through the end of the ski season.
"We hope this will help Saddleback fans to continue skiing well into spring by lessening the burden of higher gas prices. By working in partnership with local businesses, we are able to continue our commitment to affordable skiing and riding," said Greg Andrews, director of finance at Saddleback.
Starting this spring, Saddleback expects to remain open on weekends into May.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- 192" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/21/14 @ 7:32am
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 23, 2014 7:00 PM
- RFA Grand Opening Celebration - Lakeside Theater May 24, 2014 7:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 25, 2014 7:00 PM
- Dick Deery Walk Run Race May 25, 2014 12:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 26, 2014 7:00 PM
- Rangeley Community Chorus Concert June 25, 2014 7:00 PM
- Independence Day Celebration July 3, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.