For Immediate Release
February 22, 2011
Comedian Bob Marley Coming to Saddleback for Two Shows
~ Part of February Vacation Week Entertainment ~
RANGELEY, Maine — Maine comedian, Bob Marley, will be performing once again at Saddleback Maine on Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011 during school vacation week. In response to last year's quick sell out there will be two shows this year, one at 6:00 p.m. and another 8:00 p.m. There are only 200 tickets per show.
"Bob is the current Comedy World Record holder, and it's always a blast to have him here. Plus, our fireside room is a great venue for his act," said Saddleback General Manager Chris Farmer.
Other vacation week events include the annual Ski Patrol Torchlight Parade on Thursday, Feb. 24, 2011 at 6:00 p.m., followed by a professional fireworks display at 7:00 p.m. (rain date for fireworks is Feb. 25), and vacation week Rail Jams on Monday and Tuesday evening from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch August 30, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
- 11th Annual Fall Festival September 20, 2015 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.