For Immediate Release
February 22, 2011
Comedian Bob Marley Coming to Saddleback for Two Shows
~ Part of February Vacation Week Entertainment ~
RANGELEY, Maine — Maine comedian, Bob Marley, will be performing once again at Saddleback Maine on Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011 during school vacation week. In response to last year's quick sell out there will be two shows this year, one at 6:00 p.m. and another 8:00 p.m. There are only 200 tickets per show.
"Bob is the current Comedy World Record holder, and it's always a blast to have him here. Plus, our fireside room is a great venue for his act," said Saddleback General Manager Chris Farmer.
Other vacation week events include the annual Ski Patrol Torchlight Parade on Thursday, Feb. 24, 2011 at 6:00 p.m., followed by a professional fireworks display at 7:00 p.m. (rain date for fireworks is Feb. 25), and vacation week Rail Jams on Monday and Tuesday evening from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- 3"-4" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 125" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/11/14 @ 7:10am
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
- Ski Patrol Auction and Reunion March 15, 2014 9:30 AM
- Maine Conservation Day March 16, 2014 9:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.