For Immediate Release
February 11, 2011
Maine Lobstermen's Association Can Ski For Free At Saddleback
~Feb 16 & March 1~
RANGELEY, Maine — On Feb. 16 and March 1, 2011 Saddleback Maine is offering free skiing and riding to members of the Maine Lobstermen's Association.
"These two days of free skiing for the lobstermen are all part of Saddleback's commitment to making skiing and riding accessible to Mainers," said Chris Farmer, Saddleback's general manager."
Skiers must bring proof of membership in the Maine Lobstermen's Association. For more information on Saddleback's efforts to keep skiing affordable, click here.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- Partly Cloudy
- 121" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Loose Granular
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/09/14 @ 7:36am
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
- Ski Patrol Auction and Reunion March 15, 2014 9:30 AM
- Maine Conservation Day March 16, 2014 9:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.