For Immediate Release
February 11, 2011
Maine Lobstermen's Association Can Ski For Free At Saddleback
~Feb 16 & March 1~
RANGELEY, Maine — On Feb. 16 and March 1, 2011 Saddleback Maine is offering free skiing and riding to members of the Maine Lobstermen's Association.
"These two days of free skiing for the lobstermen are all part of Saddleback's commitment to making skiing and riding accessible to Mainers," said Chris Farmer, Saddleback's general manager."
Skiers must bring proof of membership in the Maine Lobstermen's Association. For more information on Saddleback's efforts to keep skiing affordable, click here.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Japan (Sushi) July 2, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 5, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 9, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 12, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 16, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 19, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 23, 2015 5:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.