For Immediate Release
February 11, 2011
Maine Lobstermen's Association Can Ski For Free At Saddleback
~Feb 16 & March 1~
RANGELEY, Maine — On Feb. 16 and March 1, 2011 Saddleback Maine is offering free skiing and riding to members of the Maine Lobstermen's Association.
"These two days of free skiing for the lobstermen are all part of Saddleback's commitment to making skiing and riding accessible to Mainers," said Chris Farmer, Saddleback's general manager."
Skiers must bring proof of membership in the Maine Lobstermen's Association. For more information on Saddleback's efforts to keep skiing affordable, click here.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- Closed for the 2012-13 Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/22/13 @ 6:19pm
- Independence Day Celebration July 3, 2013 10:00 AM
- Strawberry Festival July 11, 2013 10:00 AM
- Gregg Allman in Concert July 27, 2013 TBA
- RFA Summer DIVA Show 8/9-8/11 August 9, 2013 7:30 PM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 13, 2013 9:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 15, 2013 10:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 17, 2013 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.