For Immediate Release
February 11, 2011
Maine Lobstermen's Association Can Ski For Free At Saddleback
~Feb 16 & March 1~
RANGELEY, Maine — On Feb. 16 and March 1, 2011 Saddleback Maine is offering free skiing and riding to members of the Maine Lobstermen's Association.
"These two days of free skiing for the lobstermen are all part of Saddleback's commitment to making skiing and riding accessible to Mainers," said Chris Farmer, Saddleback's general manager."
Skiers must bring proof of membership in the Maine Lobstermen's Association. For more information on Saddleback's efforts to keep skiing affordable, click here.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- Light flurries
- 192" Year to Date
- Primary: Loose Granular
- Secondary: Spring Conditions
- 60 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/14 @ 1:34pm
- Helicopter Rides at Saddleback April 19, 2014 10:00 AM
- Easter Sunday at Saddleback April 20, 2014 8:30 AM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 23, 2014 7:00 PM
- RFA Grand Opening Celebration - Lakeside Theater May 24, 2014 7:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 25, 2014 7:00 PM
- Dick Deery Walk Run Race May 25, 2014 12:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 26, 2014 7:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.