For Immediate Release
February 3, 2011
Saddleback to Offer Romance on the Chairlift with Speed Dating
Saddleback will offer speed dating on Valentine's Day as a fun way to meet new people.
RANGELEY, Maine — This Valentine's Day, Monday, February 14, Saddleback will offer "speed dating" on the Rangeley double chairlift. For a $25.00 lift ticket, single men and women will be able to share the eight minute ride up the mountain as a way for them to meet new people interested in a romantic relationship.
This is a fun opportunity for folks to have a mini-date with someone who at the very least shares their love of skiing and Saddleback," said JoAnne Taylor, marketing director at Saddleback. "People can go on as many dates, or rides up on the lift, as they like and should they find they don't want the date to end quite yet, they'd then be able to ski back down together."
Participants in Saddleback's speed dating would be given a red heart on their lanyard with the purchase of the discounted lift ticket and then get in the lines of single men and women at the Rangeley chairlift.
Saddleback Maine, one of New England's finest family ski resorts, is located in the legendary Rangeley Lakes Region of the Western Mountains of Maine. With a 2000' vertical drop, over 4000' top elevation and 66 trails and glades, Saddleback offers New England's best big mountain value and unspoiled, rustic beauty amidst the largest concentration of 4000 foot peaks in Maine. Saddleback is committed to carefully crafting its growth with an environmental focus and support of community.
- Partly Cloudy
- 121" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Loose Granular
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/09/14 @ 7:36am
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
- Ski Patrol Auction and Reunion March 15, 2014 9:30 AM
- Maine Conservation Day March 16, 2014 9:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.