PEAK TEACHER CONTEST
Win your teacher a PEAK Pass to Saddleback
This year we are offering an opportunity for students to reward a teacher who has contributed to their academic success with a Saddleback PEAK Pass.
Thousands of students have worked hard to achieve Honor Student status and somewhere along the way a teacher helped. Tell us, in 200 words or less, why you think your teacher deserves a Saddleback Season Pass.
Submit your written essay by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Saddleback Maine, PO Box 490, Rangeley ME 04970. Your essay must be received by October 26th. All essays will be reviewed by the Saddleback staff and five finalists will be chosen. The five selected essays will be published online on the Saddleback website, www.saddlebackmaine.com. The public will vote for the essay of their choice. Voting will take place from November 1 through 16. On November 29th, the winner will be announced. The author of the winning essay will receive a Saddleback Gift Card and the teacher featured in the essay will be given a Saddleback PEAK Pass for the 2013-14 Season.
October 26 Deadline for Essay submission
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- PROJECTED OPENING DAY of 2014-15 SEASON December 13, 2014 All Day
- $39 Maine Day December 14, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.