Saddleback takes pride in our excellent guest service that begins the moment our guests arrive. We are committed to making a visit to our mountain an experience that will make you want to return again and again. We have a concierge style approach to our guest service, known as Saddleback Service where we will help you discover all that the Rangeley Region and Saddleback have to offer.
We offer a weekly calendar and newsletter to keep you informed of local events and happenings so you have one place to go for all your information.
In winter, our Guest Service Desk is open daily from 8:30 am-4:30 pm In November & early December we are open Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
To contact our Guest Service Department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 864-5496
All under one roof, you will find:
- An Espresso Bar/Bakery/Snack Bar featuring Saddleback Signature Fudge
- Day Care services, fully licensed
- Food Court with delicious hot and cold entrees for breakfast and lunch
- The award-winning Swig 'n Smelt pub for drinks and pub food with a spectacular view of the lakes & après ski entertainment every Saturday during the ski season
- Fieldstone fireplace with a real wood fire to warm you up in between runs
- Complete concierge service with area information and guest services
- Ski and Ride School with staff certified by the Professional Ski Instructors of America
- Retail Shop featuring ski and snowboard equipment, clothing, accessories, gift items, souvenirs
- Rental & Repair Shop for skis, boots, snowboards, poles and snowshoes
- Lift tickets and season pass office
- Real estate office staffed by professional realtors
- Rest rooms and changing rooms
- Free Wireless internet connection
- Bulletin Boards with information on the latest trail and weather conditions as well as current and historical events
- Condo check-in & Reservations Center
- Ski Patrol & First Aid
Saddleback’s post and beam Base Lodge was expanded in 2003 to add more space and amenities for skiers and snowboarders. In addition to being energy efficient and environmentally friendly, the lodge is a welcoming and relaxing place for visitors. The Base Lodge is perfect for our guests to change into their ski gear, eat, hang out, shop, and enjoy their time when not on the slopes.
The Lodge is home to the Swig 'n Smelt Pub, voted Maine's Best Ski Pub (Downeast, 2008), with excellent views and delicious food. The Lodge is also a spectacular place for weddings, meetings, banquets and conferences.
In winter the Coffee Bar serves coffee, espresso drinks, and baked goods daily. Open 8:00am - 5:00 pm. Our Food Court serves breakfast, lunch, pizza, snacks and beverages daily. Open 10:00am - 4:30pm.
Stop by Saddleback's Retail and Rental Shops for all your ski, snowboard, snowshoe and apparel needs - located on the lower level of the lodge.
Saddleback also offers daycare for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old; located on the lower level of base lodge. Our facility is fully-licensed and our staff is ready to provide children with opportunities to play, create art, read stories and much more. We also offer private lessons for those ready to try the slopes. Open Daily 8:30am- 4:00pm. Reservations are required as space is limited and to accommodate staffing needs. Walk-ins are welcome, provided we have available space and staff. Call (207) 864-5671.
For more information on what is happening in and around the lodge, please visit our Events Calendar page.
- 125" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/12/14 @ 7:16am
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
- Ski Patrol Auction and Reunion March 15, 2014 9:30 AM
- Maine Conservation Day March 16, 2014 9:00 AM
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 20, 2014 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.