"Our Goal is to Be the
Best Ski and Ride School Anywhere "
That's the mission of Mark Robie, head of Saddleback’s instruction programs. The key lies in our terrain, personal attention given to each student, low student to instructor ratios, and the hiring and training of extraordinary staff. We are waiting to share our passion for winter fun with you and your family. Our Ski & Ride School has grown 500% in the past five seasons and our season-long programs grew 75% in number, last season alone! Wonder why?
- Partly Cloudy
- 1" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 100" Year to Date
- Primary: Loose Granular
- Secondary: Variable Surfaces
- 65 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/25/15 @ 7:58am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.