“All of us at Saddleback Maine take great pride in offering an array of winter activities at our big mountain ski resort. Maine family vacations here are full of fun and excitement, offering a wide range of winter activities including alpine and Nordic skiing and snowshoeing on our scenic alpine trails and Nordic trails. You can learn how to ski or snowboard with outstanding ski and snowboard instruction, through our distinguished ski school led by Mark Robie. Our employees all offer you our unequaled brand of 'look you in the eye' customer service which makes us a skiing resort where you’ll create memories for a lifetime.”
-Christopher Farmer, General Manager
In addition to great alpine skiing, Saddleback Mountain offers a full outdoor experience for the entire family. Guests can check out one of the many events on our calendar including local ski races, concerts and other events.
For off-mountain activities, click here!
2012 Box Race
2012 Pond Skimming
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
- 11th Annual Fall Festival September 20, 2015 10:00 AM
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.