Saddleback Maine puts a strong emphasis on giving back to our community. We are pleased to accept requests for donations. Please note, in order to be eligible for a donation from Saddleback Maine, the receiving organization must be a non-profit. Due to the large number of requests we do receive, we ask that you fill out the form below in order to make sure we get all of the pertinent information about your group and request. *All Requests should be submitted at least four weeks prior to the event date. Once you click submit you should be taken to a thank you page, if this does not happen then there is an error in your submission. An error message will post showing what field is missing. in addition, you should receive a confirmation email that your request was received. If you do not then your entry was not received by us.
- 121" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Loose Granular
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/10/14 @ 7:09am
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.