Saddleback Maine puts a strong emphasis on giving back to our community. We are pleased to accept requests for donations. Please note, in order to be eligible for a donation from Saddleback Maine, the receiving organization must be a non-profit. Due to the large number of requests we do receive, we ask that you fill out the form below in order to make sure we get all of the pertinent information about your group and request. *All Requests should be submitted at least four weeks prior to the event date. Once you click submit you should be taken to a thank you page, if this does not happen then there is an error in your submission. An error message will post showing what field is missing. in addition, you should receive a confirmation email that your request was received. If you do not then your entry was not received by us.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- 34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Day July 25, 2014 4:00 PM
- 34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Parade July 26, 2014 10:00 AM
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.