Keeping the Kids Happy - Saddleback Daycare
Saddleback Daycare provides care for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old, located on the lower level of base lodge. Our facility is fully-licensed and our staff members are professional, fun loving and are all CPR and First Aid Certified. Your child will have opportunities to play, create art, read stories, run, dance and so much more. Our goal is to give your child the best time so you can relax and enjoy your time at Saddleback.
For children interested in trying the slopes, we offer private ski lessons for children 2 1/2 and older, directly from the Day Care facility.
Open Daily 8:30am - 4:00pm
2013-2014 Daycare Rates:
|Our fully licensed day care is a magical place for our youngest guests. Our day care is staffed by the most caring people you can imagine. We also offer special ski lessons throughout the day for any child enrolled in the day care, with all equipment included.|
|Day Care Rates
|Full Day 8:30-4pm
|Half Day (8:30-Noon) (12:30-4pm)
|20 Half Day pre-buy package
|20 Full Day pre-buy package
|Hourly - walk in only
|Private lesson with any full day reservation- Children staying in daycare can now have a fun experience skiing. The Daycare Ski package includes a 1 hour private lesson. A ski coach will come directly to the daycare and get your child ready to go out on the slopes. Your child must be signed up for a half or full day daycare to participate. The packages includes a lift ticket, rentals and lesson. We have rental equipment located right here in the Daycare Center. Reservations are required and can be made through the Daycare.
|Click Here to Download a Registration Form|
Reservations are required, as space is limited and to accommodate staffing needs. Walk-ins are welcome provided we have available space and staff.
Call (207) 864-5671 or Toll Free 1-866-918-2225, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to Remember & Bring:
- We ask all children to wash their hands upon arrival.
- Please: no peanuts or other nut products.
- Please do not bring your child if they are ill. No child will be admitted or allowed to remain in our facility when too ill to be in Day Care.
- A parent must administer any medications. State law.
- Provide a change of clothes.
- Parents must supply diapers, formula, & special comfort items like a blanket.
- Label all belongings prior to arrival.
- Lunch is not provided: only snacks and drinks. Please provide a lunch or pick your child up for lunch.
- When concerned, parents are encouraged to check in with a phone call, as visiting sometimes may upset a child who has already settled in. Parents will be called when we determine it necessary.
- Warm outdoor clothes
- Reservations will be held with a credit card. Cancellations less than 24 hours from time of reservations will be charged in full. All reservations will be charged the night before. Any additional hours can be added the next day.
We look forward to meeting you and your child!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Clear Skies
- 192" Year to Date
- Primary: Loose Granular
- Secondary: Spring Conditions
- 59 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/20/14 @ 7:26am
- Easter Sunday at Saddleback April 20, 2014 8:30 AM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 23, 2014 7:00 PM
- RFA Grand Opening Celebration - Lakeside Theater May 24, 2014 7:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 25, 2014 7:00 PM
- Dick Deery Walk Run Race May 25, 2014 12:00 PM
- SHOUT! The Mod Musical - RFA May 26, 2014 7:00 PM
- Rangeley Community Chorus Concert June 25, 2014 7:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.