September 21, 2014
10:00 PM to 3:00 PM
On September 21, 2014 the Tenth Annual Saddleback Fall Festival will be held from 10am-3pm. The Festival is a day full of activities including the REAL McCOY SHOW, a Trail Run, an Art & Craft Show & Sale, live music, BBQ on the deck, pie eating contest, pumpkins for the kids, and more. It is great fun for the entire family! Last day to buy your Season Passes at pre-season prices.
For complete listing of the day's activities, please click HERE.
- Partly Cloudy
- 74" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 44 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 12/21/14 @ 6:50am
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.