September 21, 2014
10:00 PM to 3:00 PM
On September 21, 2014 the Tenth Annual Saddleback Fall Festival will be held from 10am-3pm. The Festival is a day full of activities including the REAL McCOY SHOW, a Trail Run, an Art & Craft Show & Sale, live music, BBQ on the deck, pie eating contest, pumpkins for the kids, and more. It is great fun for the entire family! Last day to buy your Season Passes at pre-season prices.
For complete listing of the day's activities, please click HERE.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- Sunday Brunch August 2, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) August 6, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch August 9, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday August 13, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch August 16, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday August 20, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch August 23, 2015 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.