Friday Night Lights Rail Jam
January 16, 2015
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Our first Friday Night Lights RAIL JAM of the season. Fun under the lights, after-hours in the terrain park. Friday, January 16, from 4 PM - 6 PM.
The Terrain Park crew will work hard to set up a special set of rail features that will be low in the park and easily accessible for all those interested in hiking and hitting features after hours. With generators and extension cables, we will set up lots of lights so that the features can be sessioned after it gets dark! the pub is open and with the large windows in the lodge, rail features will be viewable from inside or those who wish to spectate are invited to walk up on hill and enjoy the activities. All ages and abilities are welcome but we ask riders to only ski and ride within their own abilities. This event is for fun only and will have no entrance fee or awards, it is simply a chance to enjoy the terrain park after the mountains regular hours.
- 1"-2" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 115" Year to Date
- Primary: Powder
- Secondary: Packed Powder
- 65 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/30/15 @ 7:48am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.