Friday Night Lights Rail Jam
January 16, 2015
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Our first Friday Night Lights RAIL JAM of the season. Fun under the lights, after-hours in the terrain park. Friday, January 16, from 4 PM - 6 PM.
The Terrain Park crew will work hard to set up a special set of rail features that will be low in the park and easily accessible for all those interested in hiking and hitting features after hours. With generators and extension cables, we will set up lots of lights so that the features can be sessioned after it gets dark! the pub is open and with the large windows in the lodge, rail features will be viewable from inside or those who wish to spectate are invited to walk up on hill and enjoy the activities. All ages and abilities are welcome but we ask riders to only ski and ride within their own abilities. This event is for fun only and will have no entrance fee or awards, it is simply a chance to enjoy the terrain park after the mountains regular hours.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch August 30, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
- 11th Annual Fall Festival September 20, 2015 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.