RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival
August 23, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
A fun-filled day celebrating the Rangeley Lakes Region Logging Museum's trails. The Logging Museum will be open all day with FREE admission. Enjoy creations by local food vendors and exhibition booths filled with Arts, Crafts, Woodworking, Photography, Paintings, Glasswork, Stoneware, and Pottery and other vendors, All at the Logging museum at 221 Stratton Road. www.rlrlm.org.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.