RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival
August 23, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
A fun-filled day celebrating the Rangeley Lakes Region Logging Museum's trails. The Logging Museum will be open all day with FREE admission. Enjoy creations by local food vendors and exhibition booths filled with Arts, Crafts, Woodworking, Photography, Paintings, Glasswork, Stoneware, and Pottery and other vendors, All at the Logging museum at 221 Stratton Road. www.rlrlm.org.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- World Cuisine Thursday-India August 27, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch August 30, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.