RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival
August 23, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
A fun-filled day celebrating the Rangeley Lakes Region Logging Museum's trails. The Logging Museum will be open all day with FREE admission. Enjoy creations by local food vendors and exhibition booths filled with Arts, Crafts, Woodworking, Photography, Paintings, Glasswork, Stoneware, and Pottery and other vendors, All at the Logging museum at 221 Stratton Road. www.rlrlm.org.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- Fall Festival September 21, 2014 10:00 PM
- PROJECTED OPENING DAY of 2014-15 SEASON December 13, 2014 All Day
- $29 Maine Day December 14, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $29 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.