August 16, 2014
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
SCHEDULE FOR OQUOSSOC DAY
10:00 am to 4 pm – Art and Antique Show, Stony Batter Station
10:00 am – Little Wooden Boat Show, Land and Slip at Oquossoc Marina (also known as Saddleback Marina)
11:00 am – Dog show line-up at Oquossoc Grocery
11:30 am – Doggie Garden Parade, Oquossoc Grocery and by Rangeley's Animal Shelter. T-shirts will be sold to support our shelter.
11:30 am – Registration for Sailing Race and Wooden Canoe Sailing Race.
12:00 pm – Sailing Race, open division and Wooden Canoe Sailing Race.
1:00 pm – Judged Boat parade.
2:30 pm – Parade of airplanes and ‘Sink the Bismarck.’
ALL DAY: Enjoy food specials at local Oquossoc businesses, Helicopter rides with Acadian Seaplanes and Rangeley Lake tours on the Oquossoc Lady with Rangeley Region Lake Cruises.
Art and Antique Show: Pat 207-864-3373
Water Events: Linda 207-491-6566
Dog Parade: 207-864-3662
Come and have fun all day in Oquossoc Village.
- 74" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 43 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 12/19/14 @ 2:08pm
- 7 Day Operation Begins December 20, 2014 8:30 AM
- Maine Teacher Days December 21, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.