August 16, 2014
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
SCHEDULE FOR OQUOSSOC DAY
10:00 am to 4 pm – Art and Antique Show, Stony Batter Station
10:00 am – Little Wooden Boat Show, Land and Slip at Oquossoc Marina (also known as Saddleback Marina)
11:00 am – Dog show line-up at Oquossoc Grocery
11:30 am – Doggie Garden Parade, Oquossoc Grocery and by Rangeley's Animal Shelter. T-shirts will be sold to support our shelter.
11:30 am – Registration for Sailing Race and Wooden Canoe Sailing Race.
12:00 pm – Sailing Race, open division and Wooden Canoe Sailing Race.
1:00 pm – Judged Boat parade.
2:30 pm – Parade of airplanes and ‘Sink the Bismarck.’
ALL DAY: Enjoy food specials at local Oquossoc businesses, Helicopter rides with Acadian Seaplanes and Rangeley Lake tours on the Oquossoc Lady with Rangeley Region Lake Cruises.
Art and Antique Show: Pat 207-864-3373
Water Events: Linda 207-491-6566
Dog Parade: 207-864-3662
Come and have fun all day in Oquossoc Village.
- Clear skies
- 113" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 59 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/29/15 @ 7:46am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.