August 16, 2014
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
SCHEDULE FOR OQUOSSOC DAY
10:00 am to 4 pm – Art and Antique Show, Stony Batter Station
10:00 am – Little Wooden Boat Show, Land and Slip at Oquossoc Marina (also known as Saddleback Marina)
11:00 am – Dog show line-up at Oquossoc Grocery
11:30 am – Doggie Garden Parade, Oquossoc Grocery and by Rangeley's Animal Shelter. T-shirts will be sold to support our shelter.
11:30 am – Registration for Sailing Race and Wooden Canoe Sailing Race.
12:00 pm – Sailing Race, open division and Wooden Canoe Sailing Race.
1:00 pm – Judged Boat parade.
2:30 pm – Parade of airplanes and ‘Sink the Bismarck.’
ALL DAY: Enjoy food specials at local Oquossoc businesses, Helicopter rides with Acadian Seaplanes and Rangeley Lake tours on the Oquossoc Lady with Rangeley Region Lake Cruises.
Art and Antique Show: Pat 207-864-3373
Water Events: Linda 207-491-6566
Dog Parade: 207-864-3662
Come and have fun all day in Oquossoc Village.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
- 11th Annual Fall Festival September 20, 2015 10:00 AM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 20, 2015 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.