R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run
August 3, 2014
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Second Annual Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run. Sponsored by the Rangeley Health and Wellness Partnership. Race Day registration 7:30-9:30 AM.
Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run: 5K and 10K Run/Walk, August 3rd, 2014, 10:00 AM,
Course terrain includes wooded trails with rocks, mud and uneven surfaces.
Children’s Mini R.O.A.R at 9:00 AM
Fitness Expo - includes Food Booths, Local Vendors, and Music.
On Site Childcare
Pre-Registration -Before July 27. (All Pre-Registrants will receive a T-shirt.) Runners (5K and 10K): $50 includes lunch. Walkers(5K and 10K: by Donation* (Not Timed). Mini ROAR: by Donation.*
Late or Day-of Registration -After July 27. Runners (5K and 10K): $60. Walkers (5K and 10K): by Donation* (Not Timed). Mini ROAR: by Donation.*
*(All money from walkers and mini ROAR registration will go towards supporting children’s programs at the Rangeley Fitness Center)
(Online Registration: www.runinarace.com)
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.