R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run
August 3, 2014
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Second Annual Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run. Sponsored by the Rangeley Health and Wellness Partnership. Race Day registration 7:30-9:30 AM.
Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run: 5K and 10K Run/Walk, August 3rd, 2014, 10:00 AM,
Course terrain includes wooded trails with rocks, mud and uneven surfaces.
Children’s Mini R.O.A.R at 9:00 AM
Fitness Expo - includes Food Booths, Local Vendors, and Music.
On Site Childcare
Pre-Registration -Before July 27. (All Pre-Registrants will receive a T-shirt.) Runners (5K and 10K): $50 includes lunch. Walkers(5K and 10K: by Donation* (Not Timed). Mini ROAR: by Donation.*
Late or Day-of Registration -After July 27. Runners (5K and 10K): $60. Walkers (5K and 10K): by Donation* (Not Timed). Mini ROAR: by Donation.*
*(All money from walkers and mini ROAR registration will go towards supporting children’s programs at the Rangeley Fitness Center)
(Online Registration: www.runinarace.com)
- Partly Cloudy
- 74" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 67 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 12/22/14 @ 7:42am
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.