34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Day
July 25, 2014
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
34th Annual Rangeley Lakes Region Logging Museum Festival Kick-Off Day - Preparation and burying of the beans, biscuit bake & taste demo. "Horse Logging in Downeast Maine in the 60's" demonstration with Bob Giles. 7 p.m. - Evening program at the Church of the Good Shepherd on Main Street; Little Miss & Mister Woodchip Contest, Logger's Hall of Fame Award, musical entertainment by Missisquoi River Band, door prizes.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.