34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Day
July 25, 2014
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
34th Annual Rangeley Lakes Region Logging Museum Festival Kick-Off Day - Preparation and burying of the beans, biscuit bake & taste demo. "Horse Logging in Downeast Maine in the 60's" demonstration with Bob Giles. 7 p.m. - Evening program at the Church of the Good Shepherd on Main Street; Little Miss & Mister Woodchip Contest, Logger's Hall of Fame Award, musical entertainment by Missisquoi River Band, door prizes.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- PROJECTED OPENING DAY of 2014-15 SEASON December 13, 2014 All Day
- $39 Maine Day December 14, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.