34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Day
July 25, 2014
4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
34th Annual Rangeley Lakes Region Logging Museum Festival Kick-Off Day - Preparation and burying of the beans, biscuit bake & taste demo. "Horse Logging in Downeast Maine in the 60's" demonstration with Bob Giles. 7 p.m. - Evening program at the Church of the Good Shepherd on Main Street; Little Miss & Mister Woodchip Contest, Logger's Hall of Fame Award, musical entertainment by Missisquoi River Band, door prizes.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- World Cuisine Thursday-India August 27, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch August 30, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.