Easter Sunday at Saddleback
April 20, 2014
Start Time: 8:30 AM
We start the day with an Easter Brunch available at 8:30am. Then an Easter morning service led by Rev. Peter Panagore at the top of the Rangeley Chair at 10:00 am. Kids can enjoy Easter morning by skiing with the Easter Bunny! Egg hunt at 11:00 am with prizes. Find the Golden Egg hidden on the mountain and win a 2014-15 Season Pass! Lifts operate from 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.