Easter Sunday at Saddleback
April 20, 2014
Start Time: 8:30 AM
We start the day with an Easter Brunch available at 8:30am. Then an Easter morning service led by Rev. Peter Panagore at the top of the Rangeley Chair at 10:00 am. Kids can enjoy Easter morning by skiing with the Easter Bunny! Egg hunt at 11:00 am with prizes. Find the Golden Egg hidden on the mountain and win a 2014-15 Season Pass! Lifts operate from 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival September 21, 2014 10:00 PM
- OPENING DAY of 2014-15 SEASON December 13, 2014 All Day
- $29 Maine Day December 14, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.