Bronco Buster Challenge 2.0
April 12, 2014
Start Time: 2:00 PM
Part of Saddleback's THROWBACK WEEKEND.
On Saturday April 12th, it’s b-a-c-k… the Bronco Buster Challenge 2.0. Long time Saddleback fans remember the days of Bronco Buster - now called Tightline. Here’s the challenge:
Ski from the headwall of Tightline to the finish line at the bottom of Tightline without stopping or falling and we will give you a 2014-15 early season day voucher. Registration will be in the Base Lodge beginning at 8:30am until noon. The event will begin at 2pm. You get one run. Successful participants will be able to collect their voucher for an early season day pass at the ticket office following the event. Release of Liability required.
Enjoy the music of Absolute Zero up at the Kennebago Station!
- Partly Cloudy
- 127" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 66 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 02/01/15 @ 7:43am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.