Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback
March 14, 2014
4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Saddleback Maine will be hosting a celebration to mark the 90th birthday of one of its founders and life-long proponent of skiing in Maine, Roger Page. The event is open to the public and will be held at the Base Lodge in the Fireplace Room on Friday, March 14th from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
“Roger Page has had a profound impact in Rangeley and at Saddleback – while most of us might not be aware of it, his influence affects us every day,” said Jim Quimby, Mountain Operations Manager at Saddleback. The Birthday Party will feature a cash bar and appetizers.
- 3" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 198" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Wet Packed
- 67 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/27/15 @ 7:35am
- Fireside Dining March 27, 2015 6:30 PM
- Kate Schrock Dinner & Concert March 28, 2015 6:30 PM
- Free Season Pass Sunday March 29, 2015 9:00 AM
- Park Shark Series - Slopestyle March 29, 2015 12:00 PM
- PEAK Pass Day March 29, 2015 1:30 PM
- Pond Skimming April 4, 2015 1:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day April 5, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.