Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback
March 14, 2014
4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Saddleback Maine will be hosting a celebration to mark the 90th birthday of one of its founders and life-long proponent of skiing in Maine, Roger Page. The event is open to the public and will be held at the Base Lodge in the Fireplace Room on Friday, March 14th from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
“Roger Page has had a profound impact in Rangeley and at Saddleback – while most of us might not be aware of it, his influence affects us every day,” said Jim Quimby, Mountain Operations Manager at Saddleback. The Birthday Party will feature a cash bar and appetizers.
- Light Snow
- 12" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 113" Year to Date
- Primary: Powder
- Secondary: Packed Powder
- 66 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/28/15 @ 5:31am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.