Maine Conservation Day
March 16, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Meet the Game Wardens of Northwoods Law, Smokey the Bear, and a Search and Rescue K-9; and enjoy displays and informational tables regarding forestry, land preservation work, fisheries, hiking and canoe trails, and all the good work being done by volunteers and non-profit boards throughout our great state.
Groups include the Maine Forest Service, Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, the High Peaks Alliance, Fly Fishing in Maine, the Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust and more.
Barbecue on deck (weather permitting) begins at 11:30 AM.
- 16" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 127" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 66 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/31/15 @ 9:47am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.