Maine Conservation Day
March 16, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Meet the Game Wardens of Northwoods Law, Smokey the Bear, and a Search and Rescue K-9; and enjoy displays and informational tables regarding forestry, land preservation work, fisheries, hiking and canoe trails, and all the good work being done by volunteers and non-profit boards throughout our great state.
Groups include the Maine Forest Service, Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, the High Peaks Alliance, Fly Fishing in Maine, the Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust and more.
Barbecue on deck (weather permitting) begins at 11:30 AM.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- World Cuisine Thursday-Greece July 30, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch August 2, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) August 6, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch August 9, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday August 13, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch August 16, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday August 20, 2015 5:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.