Maine Conservation Day
March 16, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Meet the Game Wardens of Northwoods Law, Smokey the Bear, and a Search and Rescue K-9; and enjoy displays and informational tables regarding forestry, land preservation work, fisheries, hiking and canoe trails, and all the good work being done by volunteers and non-profit boards throughout our great state.
Groups include the Maine Forest Service, Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, the High Peaks Alliance, Fly Fishing in Maine, the Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust and more.
Barbecue on deck (weather permitting) begins at 11:30 AM.
- 195" Year to Date
- Primary: Loose Granular
- Secondary: Spring Conditions
- 67 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/26/15 @ 12:30pm
- Fireside Dining March 27, 2015 6:30 PM
- Kate Schrock Dinner & Concert March 28, 2015 6:30 PM
- Free Season Pass Sunday March 29, 2015 9:00 AM
- Park Shark Series - Slopestyle March 29, 2015 12:00 PM
- PEAK Pass Day March 29, 2015 1:30 PM
- Pond Skimming April 4, 2015 1:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day April 5, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.