Maine Conservation Day
March 16, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Meet the Game Wardens of Northwoods Law, Smokey the Bear, and a Search and Rescue K-9; and enjoy displays and informational tables regarding forestry, land preservation work, fisheries, hiking and canoe trails, and all the good work being done by volunteers and non-profit boards throughout our great state.
Groups include the Maine Forest Service, Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, the High Peaks Alliance, Fly Fishing in Maine, the Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust and more.
Barbecue on deck (weather permitting) begins at 11:30 AM.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.