Maine Conservation Day
March 16, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Meet the Game Wardens of Northwoods Law, Smokey the Bear, and a Search and Rescue K-9; and enjoy displays and informational tables regarding forestry, land preservation work, fisheries, hiking and canoe trails, and all the good work being done by volunteers and non-profit boards throughout our great state.
Groups include the Maine Forest Service, Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, the High Peaks Alliance, Fly Fishing in Maine, the Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust and more.
Barbecue on deck (weather permitting) begins at 11:30 AM.
- 3"-4" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 125" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/11/14 @ 7:15am
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
- Ski Patrol Auction and Reunion March 15, 2014 9:30 AM
- Maine Conservation Day March 16, 2014 9:00 AM
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 20, 2014 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.