Maine Conservation Day
March 16, 2014
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Meet the Game Wardens of Northwoods Law, Smokey the Bear, and a Search and Rescue K-9; and enjoy displays and informational tables regarding forestry, land preservation work, fisheries, hiking and canoe trails, and all the good work being done by volunteers and non-profit boards throughout our great state.
Groups include the Maine Forest Service, Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, the High Peaks Alliance, Fly Fishing in Maine, the Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust and more.
Barbecue on deck (weather permitting) begins at 11:30 AM.
- Partly Cloudy
- 174" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 67 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/05/15 @ 7:25am
- Fireside Dining March 6, 2015 6:30 PM
- Fireside Dining March 7, 2015 6:30 PM
- Park Shark Series - Big Air March 8, 2015 12:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam March 13, 2015 4:00 PM
- Fireside Dining March 13, 2015 6:30 PM
- Kit Casper Retirement Party March 14, 2015 2:00 PM
- Fireside Dining March 14, 2015 6:30 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.