Independence Day Celebration
July 3, 2013
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Rangeley's Independence Day Celebration occurs on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 on Main Street and in Lakeside Park.
Children's Day Parade - 10 AM, Main Street.
Duck Race on Haley Pond Stream follows the parade and benefits Rangeley Health & Wellness.
Silent Auction at the Chamber of Commerce, all day.
Joan Frost Memorial Arts and Crafts Show and Sale, 10 - 4. Sponsored by Birds of a Feather Gallery.
Fireworks at dusk.
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- 34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Day July 25, 2014 4:00 PM
- 34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Parade July 26, 2014 10:00 AM
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.