Independence Day Celebration
July 3, 2013
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Rangeley's Independence Day Celebration occurs on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 on Main Street and in Lakeside Park.
Children's Day Parade - 10 AM, Main Street.
Duck Race on Haley Pond Stream follows the parade and benefits Rangeley Health & Wellness.
Silent Auction at the Chamber of Commerce, all day.
Joan Frost Memorial Arts and Crafts Show and Sale, 10 - 4. Sponsored by Birds of a Feather Gallery.
Fireworks at dusk.
- Partly Cloudy
- 127" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 66 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 02/01/15 @ 7:43am
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.