Independence Day Celebration
July 3, 2013
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Rangeley's Independence Day Celebration occurs on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 on Main Street and in Lakeside Park.
Children's Day Parade - 10 AM, Main Street.
Duck Race on Haley Pond Stream follows the parade and benefits Rangeley Health & Wellness.
Silent Auction at the Chamber of Commerce, all day.
Joan Frost Memorial Arts and Crafts Show and Sale, 10 - 4. Sponsored by Birds of a Feather Gallery.
Fireworks at dusk.
- Partly Cloudy
- 74" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 44 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 12/21/14 @ 6:50am
- Maine Teacher Days December 21, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.