Torchlight Parade & FIREWORKS
February 20, 2014
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Saddleback Ski Patrol's Annual Torchlight Parade, Thursday, February 20th, 6-7 PM. FIREWORKS display on the Wheeler Slope immediately following the Parade, at ~7:00 PM. Enjoy watching the glowing lights snaking down the Grey Ghost from the comfort of our Base lodge, or be a part of the parade.
To participate in the parade, you must be at least 12 years old; intermediate skiing level required. Kids 14 & under must be accompanied by an adult. All participants must meet at 5:00 PM outside the Ski Patrol on the lower level to sign a Release of Liability.
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch August 30, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday-Japan (Sushi) September 3, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 6, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Mexico September 10, 2015 5:00 PM
- Labor Day Sunday Brunch September 13, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Italy September 17, 2015 5:00 PM
- 11th Annual Fall Festival September 20, 2015 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.