Torchlight Parade & FIREWORKS
February 20, 2014
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Saddleback Ski Patrol's Annual Torchlight Parade, Thursday, February 20th, 6-7 PM. FIREWORKS display on the Wheeler Slope immediately following the Parade, at ~7:00 PM. Enjoy watching the glowing lights snaking down the Grey Ghost from the comfort of our Base lodge, or be a part of the parade.
To participate in the parade, you must be at least 12 years old; intermediate skiing level required. Kids 14 & under must be accompanied by an adult. All participants must meet at 5:00 PM outside the Ski Patrol on the lower level to sign a Release of Liability.
- Partly Cloudy
- 74" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Powder
- 44 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 12/21/14 @ 6:50am
- Maine Teacher Days December 21, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.