Torchlight Parade & FIREWORKS
February 20, 2014
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Saddleback Ski Patrol's Annual Torchlight Parade, Thursday, February 20th, 6-7 PM. FIREWORKS display on the Wheeler Slope immediately following the Parade, at ~7:00 PM. Enjoy watching the glowing lights snaking down the Grey Ghost from the comfort of our Base lodge, or be a part of the parade.
To participate in the parade, you must be at least 12 years old; intermediate skiing level required. Kids 14 & under must be accompanied by an adult. All participants must meet at 5:00 PM outside the Ski Patrol on the lower level to sign a Release of Liability.
- 121" Year to Date
- Primary: Packed Powder
- Secondary: Loose Granular
- 64 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 03/10/14 @ 7:09am
- Sebago Brewing Day at Saddleback March 13, 2014 All Day
- Celebrate 90 years of Roger Page with Saddleback March 14, 2014 4:30 PM
- Friday Night Lights and Park Shark Series: Rail Jam March 14, 2014 4:00 PM
- Walgreens Day at Saddleback March 15, 2014 All Day
- St. Patrick's Family Fun Day March 15, 2014 All Day
- Ski Patrol Auction and Reunion March 15, 2014 9:30 AM
- Maine Conservation Day March 16, 2014 9:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.