Torchlight Parade & FIREWORKS
February 20, 2014
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Saddleback Ski Patrol's Annual Torchlight Parade, Thursday, February 20th, 6-7 PM. FIREWORKS display on the Wheeler Slope immediately following the Parade, at ~7:00 PM. Enjoy watching the glowing lights snaking down the Grey Ghost from the comfort of our Base lodge, or be a part of the parade.
To participate in the parade, you must be at least 12 years old; intermediate skiing level required. Kids 14 & under must be accompanied by an adult. All participants must meet at 5:00 PM outside the Ski Patrol on the lower level to sign a Release of Liability.
- 3" Snow Last 24 Hours
- 101" Year to Date
- Primary: Powder
- Secondary: Packed Powder
- 65 Trails Open
- Temporary Wind Hold(s) on: Reopen 1/28
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/27/15 @ 12:55pm
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day March 1, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.