Rangeley Oktoberfest, Oct. 5-8
October 5, 2012
Celebrate the Colors, Taste and Sounds of Fall at Rangeley Oktoberfest in the beautiful Western Mountains of Maine. This 4 day celebration will feature food, entertainment and a cornucopia of beers in a unique festival exploring the restaurants, pubs, shops and museums located on the National Scenic Byway from Rangeley to Oquossoc. Bus and carriage rides will transport visitors along the 10 mile stretch to food, music, games and shops that will celebrate the best of Oktoberfest and the beautiful Rangeley vistas. Pick up your passport to fun as your guide to the 6 regions of the festival located at participating businesses.*FESTIVAL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE also available Friday & Saturday at the Rangeley Chamber of Commerce. Read More...
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM
- Rangeley Trail Town Festival August 30, 2014 10:00 AM
- Fall Festival September 21, 2014 10:00 PM
- OPENING DAY of 2014-15 SEASON December 13, 2014 All Day
- $29 Maine Day December 14, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.