Rangeley Oktoberfest, Oct. 5-8
October 5, 2012
Celebrate the Colors, Taste and Sounds of Fall at Rangeley Oktoberfest in the beautiful Western Mountains of Maine. This 4 day celebration will feature food, entertainment and a cornucopia of beers in a unique festival exploring the restaurants, pubs, shops and museums located on the National Scenic Byway from Rangeley to Oquossoc. Bus and carriage rides will transport visitors along the 10 mile stretch to food, music, games and shops that will celebrate the best of Oktoberfest and the beautiful Rangeley vistas. Pick up your passport to fun as your guide to the 6 regions of the festival located at participating businesses.*FESTIVAL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE also available Friday & Saturday at the Rangeley Chamber of Commerce. Read More...
- SNOWMAKING IN PROGRESS
- 11" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 11/20/14 @ 12:21pm
- PROJECTED OPENING DAY of 2014-15 SEASON December 13, 2014 All Day
- $39 Maine Day December 14, 2014 All Day
- Maine Teacher Days December 21, 2014 All Day
- New Year's Eve Fireworks December 31, 2014 8:00 PM
- $39 Maine Day January 4, 2015 All Day
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam January 16, 2015 4:00 PM
- Family Fun Day January 17, 2015 All Day
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.