Rangeley Oktoberfest, Oct. 5-8
October 5, 2012
Celebrate the Colors, Taste and Sounds of Fall at Rangeley Oktoberfest in the beautiful Western Mountains of Maine. This 4 day celebration will feature food, entertainment and a cornucopia of beers in a unique festival exploring the restaurants, pubs, shops and museums located on the National Scenic Byway from Rangeley to Oquossoc. Bus and carriage rides will transport visitors along the 10 mile stretch to food, music, games and shops that will celebrate the best of Oktoberfest and the beautiful Rangeley vistas. Pick up your passport to fun as your guide to the 6 regions of the festival located at participating businesses.*FESTIVAL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE also available Friday & Saturday at the Rangeley Chamber of Commerce. Read More...
- Closed for the 2012-13 Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/22/13 @ 6:19pm
- Independence Day Celebration July 3, 2013 10:00 AM
- Strawberry Festival July 11, 2013 10:00 AM
- Gregg Allman in Concert July 27, 2013 TBA
- RFA Summer DIVA Show 8/9-8/11 August 9, 2013 7:30 PM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 13, 2013 9:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 15, 2013 10:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 17, 2013 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.