Rangeley Oktoberfest, Oct. 5-8
October 5, 2012
Celebrate the Colors, Taste and Sounds of Fall at Rangeley Oktoberfest in the beautiful Western Mountains of Maine. This 4 day celebration will feature food, entertainment and a cornucopia of beers in a unique festival exploring the restaurants, pubs, shops and museums located on the National Scenic Byway from Rangeley to Oquossoc. Bus and carriage rides will transport visitors along the 10 mile stretch to food, music, games and shops that will celebrate the best of Oktoberfest and the beautiful Rangeley vistas. Pick up your passport to fun as your guide to the 6 regions of the festival located at participating businesses.*FESTIVAL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE also available Friday & Saturday at the Rangeley Chamber of Commerce. Read More...
- Closed for the Season
- 220" Year to Date
- Report Last Updated:
- 04/19/15 @ 6:23pm
- World Cuisine Thursdays-Japan (Sushi) July 2, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 5, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 9, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 12, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 16, 2015 5:00 PM
- Sunday Brunch July 19, 2015 10:00 AM
- World Cuisine Thursday July 23, 2015 5:00 PM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.