Rangeley Oktoberfest, Oct. 5-8
October 5, 2012
Celebrate the Colors, Taste and Sounds of Fall at Rangeley Oktoberfest in the beautiful Western Mountains of Maine. This 4 day celebration will feature food, entertainment and a cornucopia of beers in a unique festival exploring the restaurants, pubs, shops and museums located on the National Scenic Byway from Rangeley to Oquossoc. Bus and carriage rides will transport visitors along the 10 mile stretch to food, music, games and shops that will celebrate the best of Oktoberfest and the beautiful Rangeley vistas. Pick up your passport to fun as your guide to the 6 regions of the festival located at participating businesses.*FESTIVAL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE also available Friday & Saturday at the Rangeley Chamber of Commerce. Read More...
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
- 34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Day July 25, 2014 4:00 PM
- 34th Annual Logging Museum Festival Parade July 26, 2014 10:00 AM
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.