- Saddleback 2011-2012 Season Passes on Sale NowMarch 27, 2011
- Saddleback Ski Resort Offers $10 Gasoline VoucherMarch 11, 2011
- Looking for a Winter Wonderland?February 19, 2011
- Romance on the ChairliftFebruary 3, 2011
- It's Going to be an Exciting WeekendJanuary 13, 2011
Archive: January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010
January 2, 2010
Ski With The Management, Maine Day & Tons Of Snow!
Have you ever wanted to be at a resort on a powder day and have the opportunity to board the lift early, before anyone else has touched the new snow, to have first tracks? You can do that tomorrow at Saddleback! Sundays throughout the season, we invite guests to ski with members of the Saddleback management team. Tomorrow, we will crank up the Rangeley double at 7:30 AM (One hour prior to opening) and a few of us will guide guests who are there prior to the 7:30 start. With the forecast of a foot or more new snow tonight, I am certain that our first tracks will be powder tracks. I hope that you can join us.
Here is the latest storm update as we see it. Since… Read More >>
January 1, 2010
New Year's Weekend Storm Update & Other Tid Bits
It has been a wonderful New Year's Day of skiing at Saddleback. I was able to join my wife Lisa for a full morning of skiing. We had been blessed with 4 inches of snow overnight, so the surfaces were a lovely powder to start. On our fourth run, we ran into Brammie & Warren Cook and we skied the Royal Coachman together. The snow was a nice packed powder with some piles of soft powder to blow through. Light snow has been falling all day and we have picked up an additional 1 to 2 inches during the day.
More news on the storm, light snow is expected to become a moderate snowfall throughout the night. The forecasters are saying another 6 to 10 inches of accumulation by morning.… Read More >>
- Light Snow
- 12" New Snow
- 14" Last 7 Days
- 113" Year to Date
- Primary: Powder
- Secondary: Packed Powder
- 14"-38"Average Base Depths
- 66 Trails Open
- Report Last Updated:
- 01/28/15 @ 3:35pm
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.
- $39 Maine Day February 1, 2015 All Day
- Saddleback Mountain Challenge February 7, 2015 8:00 AM
- Valentine's Day at Saddleback February 14, 2015 12:00 PM
- Bob Marley LIVE February 17, 2015 7:30 PM
- Annual Torchlight Parade and Fireworks February 19, 2015 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Lights Rail Jam - Park Shark Series February 20, 2015 4:00 PM